- Prepare timely and precise estimates through the coordination with sales, customers, customer service and manufacturing.
- Maintain constant communication internally & externally with all involved parties.
- Play an active role in new software implementation and improvements.
- Perform various accounting functions, including receiving/PO documentation for raw materials, purchases for Accounts Payable, payroll back up and daily billing.
- Responsible for job costing.
- Display excellent understanding of plant processes/product flow and impact on customer requests.
- Establish and interpret managerial policies and practices as it relates to customer service and customer requirements. Make key, independent decisions that have a direct and substantial impact on the business.
- Utilize IT systems proficiently as well as office productivity software.
- Excellent Math Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Time Management
- Action Oriented Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills Including Listening Skills Functional/Technical Skills
- Proven Quality and Timely Decision Making
general Manufacturing Help
Jobs include machine operators and packaging help.
Day shift, Monday – Friday.
- Start up and stop equipment
- Clean production area
- Load and unload items from machines and carts
- Feed or catch loads on equipment
- Check products for quality
- Ship finished products
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Machine operation and forklift experience a plus
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds